Cusp of Aries – Are you looking for all about Aries Cusp? In this post, you will learn everything about Cusp of Aries, in terms of Traits, personality, Characteristics, Traits, Compatibility, Aries Cusp dates, signs and meanings.
Cusp of Aries
The Cusp of Aries of Taurus and Pisces zodiac signs.
Aries Cusp Pisces March 17 – 23
You are an Aries with Pisces tendencies, also you are headstrong and can be very impulsive, but there is a part of you that longs for peace and solitude. You resent it when others intrude on or interfere with your plans. Your intellectual powers, energy, ideas and thoughts are keen, and you really enjoy probing into new areas, relationship, ventures and coming up with different ideas. You are clearly an individual.
Warmth and sympathy come easily to you. Generally you are fond of entertaining and get along well with people. Your lovemaking tends to be passionate. You may now wish to read more about Aries or Pisces zodiac signs.
Aries Cusp Taurus April 16 – 22
You are an Aries with Taurus tendencies. People who born during these dates are are impatient, high-strung, fast, quick, short-temper and volatile. However, these natives are also determined, dedicated and at times very stubborn.
Aries Cusp have the reputation for not finishing or not completing things what they begin. However, you are surely able to see a project through to the end. As an Aries with Taurus tendencies you like to be the one in charge in life, and your reaction to disorder and sloppiness is really irritation.
Your emotions and feelings are a dominant factor in your life. People always know they will definitely get an honest reaction from you. You are fiery and romantic and you have strong feelings, whether it be anger, joy, or love. You may now wish to read more about the Taurus zodiac sign.
What is the Zodiac Cusp Theory?
Simply saying, to be born within a few days of the Sun’s transition or movement from one zodiac sign to the next zodiac sign would mean you were born on the cusp of two zodiac signs.
The zodiac cusp includes the following dates:
- Aries – Taurus, which means the Cusp of Power: April 16–22
- Taurus – Gemini, which means the Cusp of Energy: May 17–23
- Gemini – Cancer, which means the Cusp of Magic: June 17–23
- Cancer – Leo, which means the Cusp of Oscillation: July 19–25
- Leo – Virgo, which means the Cusp of Exposure: August 19–25
- Virgo – Libra, which means the Cusp of Beauty: September 19–25
- Libra – Scorpio, which means the Cusp of Drama: October 19–25
- Scorpio – Sagittarius, which means the Cusp of Revolution: November 18–24
- Sagittarius – Capricorn, which means the Cusp of Prophecy: December 18–24
- Capricorn – Aquarius, which means the Cusp of Mystery: January 16–23
- Aquarius – Pisces, which means the Cusp of Sensitivity: February 15–21
- Pisces – Aries, which means the Cusp of Rebirth: March 17–23
Due to the way how the Sun transitions from zodiac signs, it’s really not possible to be under two at the same time. However, that doesn’t really mean you can’t have a combination of traits from different zodiac signs.
Leave a Reply