Zodiac Cusp: What are Zodiac Cusp dates, signs and Meanings? In this post, you will get to know all about Zodiac Cusp Signs.
A cusp is the point at which a new sign begins. The “cusp of Taurus” means the point at which Taurus sign begins. When someone speaks of being “born on the cusp,” they are referring to a birth time at or near the beginning or end of a zodiac sign. For example, if you were born on October 23, you were born on the cusp of Scorpio, the sign that begins on October 23. Indeed, depending on what year you were born, your time of birth you might even be in the last degree of Cancer.
Many astrologers differ about when a person is born on the cusp. Some claim it means within the first two or last two days of zodiac signs. Others say it can be as much as the first ten or last ten days of zodiac signs. The consensus, however, is that you were born on the cusp if your birthday is within the first five or last five days of a zodiac sign.
With cusp-born people the common question is, “What sign am I really?” If you were cusp-born, you will be under the influence of both zodiac signs. But, one zodiac sign will always have a stronger influence.
However, you will probably sense the mixture in yourself of the approaching zodiac sign or of the zodiac sign just ending, as both will influence you. If you are cusp-born, you should recognize yourself in one of the following zodiac signs descriptions.
What is the Zodiac Cusp Theory?
Simply saying, to be born within a few days of the Sun’s transition or movement from one zodiac sign to the next zodiac sign would mean you were born on the cusp of two zodiac signs.
The zodiac cusp includes the following dates:
- Aries – Taurus, which means the Cusp of Power: April 16–22
- Taurus – Gemini, which means the Cusp of Energy: May 17–23
- Gemini – Cancer, which means the Cusp of Magic: June 17–23
- Cancer – Leo, which means the Cusp of Oscillation: July 19–25
- Leo – Virgo, which means the Cusp of Exposure: August 19–25
- Virgo – Libra, which means the Cusp of Beauty: September 19–25
- Libra – Scorpio, which means the Cusp of Drama: October 19–25
- Scorpio – Sagittarius, which means the Cusp of Revolution: November 18–24
- Sagittarius – Capricorn, which means the Cusp of Prophecy: December 18–24
- Capricorn – Aquarius, which means the Cusp of Mystery: January 16–23
- Aquarius – Pisces, which means the Cusp of Sensitivity: February 15–21
- Pisces – Aries, which means the Cusp of Rebirth: March 17–23
Due to the way how the Sun transitions from zodiac signs, it’s really not possible to be under two at the same time. However, that doesn’t really mean you can’t have a combination of traits from different zodiac signs.