8 February birthday – In this post, you will read all about the 8 February born famous personalities, celebrities and popular events. In this article, you will get more information about Special days in February 8, Laugh and Get Rich Day, Molasses Bar Day, National Boy Scout Day, National Iowa Day, National Kite-Flying Day, Opera Day, Preseren Day and Propose Day.
Let’s ready to read all about 8th February Birthdays & Why February 8 is a Special Day?
8 February Birthday Celebrities
February 8 is the 39th day of the Gregorian Calendar year. There are 326 days remaining until the end of the year (327 days in leap years). Let’s see more about 8 February birthday natives. Here are some of the popular people celebrating birthdays Feb 8, including, including Anderson, John Williams, Mary Steenburgen, Nick Nolte, Paak, Cecily Strong, Seth Green, William Jackson Harper and more.
On This Day February 8
What Happened On This Day – February 8,
- 1971 – The NASDAQ holds its first trading day
- 1960 – The first 8 stars are added to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1950 – The Stasi, East Germany’s notorious secret police, is established.
- 1910 – The Boy Souts of America is founded.
- 1879 – Sandford Fleming proposes the use of time zones.
Births On This Day, February 8
- 1941 – Nick Nolte – American actor.
- 1932 – John Williams – American pianist, composer, conductor
- 1931 – James Dean – American actor.
- 1925 – Jack Lemmon – American actor, singer, director.
- 1828 – Jules Verne – French author.
Deaths On This Day, February 8
- 2007 – Ian Stevenson – American biochemist.
- 2007 – Anna Nicole Smith – American model, actress.
- 1998 – Enoch Powell – British politician.
- 1957 – John von Neumann – Hungarian/American mathematician.
- 1587 – Mary, Queen of Scots.
February 8 Special Day
- Laugh and Get Rich Day
- Molasses Bar Day
- National Boy Scout Day
- National Iowa Day
- National Kite-Flying Day
- Opera Day
- Preseren Day
- Propose Day
8th February Famous Celebrities Birthdays
- Jaden Hossler, 21 Rock Singer
- Kairi Cosentino, 19 TikTok Star
- Karina Garcia, 28 YouTube Star
- Reed Woehrle, 18 TikTok Star
- Alana Clements, 16 TikTok Star
- Big Show, 50 Wrestler
- Jaliyah Monet, 24 YouTube Star
- Klay Thompson, 32 Basketball Player
- Yasmyn Switzer, 21 YouTube Star
- Bethany Hamilton, 32 Surfer
- I.N, 21 Pop Singer
- James Dean (1931-1955) Movie Actor
- Parker Yeager, 7 YouTube Star
- Molly Burke, 28 Activist
- Suede Brooks, 21 TikTok Star
- Anderson Paak, 36 R&B Singer
- Dani Harmer, 33 TV Actress
- Curtis Pritchard, 26 Dancer
- Nikki Glamour, 30 YouTube Star
- Vince Neil, 61 Metal Singer
- Seth Green, 48 Movie Actor
- Venus Angelic, 25 YouTube Star
- Romell Henry, 27 YouTube Star
- Julio Jones, 33 Football Player
- Kathryn Newton, 25 Movie Actress
- LosPollosTV, 27 Twitch Star
- Nought, 25 YouTube Star
- John Williams, 90 Composer
- Gary Coleman (1968-2010) TV Actor
- Caspian Slyfox, 10 YouTube Star
- Alec Golinger, 17 Model
- Chai Hansen, 33 TV Actor
- Sophie Bennett, 33 TV Actress
- Mayra Isabel, 28 YouTube Star
- Stephanie Courtney, 52 Comedian
- Benny Nguyen, 6 YouTube Star
- Aashna Hegde, 27 Instagram Star
- Tommy Lyon, 22 TikTok Star
- Kimbo Slice (1974-2016) MMA Fighter
- Br0, 23 YouTube Star
- Creed Bratton, 79 TV Actor
- Ice Cream Sandwich, 30 YouTube Star
- Cecily Strong, 38 TV Actress
- Lil Agz, 11 Rapper
- Kacey Dirksen, 23 Instagram Star
- Nona Kanal, 19 TikTok Star
- Dante Myles Hoagland, 19 TV Actor
- Alessia Russo, 23 Soccer Player
Aquarius Zodiac Born Celebrates Between January 20 and February 18
Below are the 44 famous celebrities you probably didn’t know were Aquarius zodiac sign.
- Rainn Wilson – “The Office” star was born on January 20.
- Guy Fieri – The celebrity chef celebrates a birthday on January 22.
- Ed Helms – Wilson’s “Office” costar has a birthday on January 24.
- The “Sweet Caroline” crooner was born on January 24.
- Alicia Keys – The Grammy-winning “No One” singer celebrates a birthday on January 25.
- Ellen DeGeneres – Yhe daytime TV host was born on January 26.
- Patton Oswalt – The stand-up comedian and writer was born on January 27.
- Elijah Wood – The “Lord of the Rings” star was born on January 28.
- Tom Selleck – The “Magnum, P.I.” actor was born on January 29.
- Christian Bale – The Batman actor was born on January 30.
- Kerry Washington – The “Scandal” frontwoman celebrates a birthday on January 31.
- Portia de Rossi – The “Ally McBeal” actress was born on January 31.
- Justin Timberlake – The “Can’t Stop the Feeling” singer was born on January 31.
- Harry Styles – The “Watermelon Sugar” crooner was born on February 1.
- Ronda Rousey – The pro wrestler celebrates a birthday on February 1.
- Shakira – The “Hips Don’t Lie” singer was born on February 2.
- Isla Fisher – The actress was born on February 3.
- Hannibal Buress – The “Broad City” funnyman was born on February 4.
- Laura Linney – The “Love Actually” actress celebrates a birthday on February 5.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – The Portuguese soccer player was born on February 5.
- Ashton Kutcher – “The Ranch” actor celebrates a birthday on February 7.
- Chris Rock – The actor and comedian was born on February 7.
- Seth Green – The “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” actor was born on February 8.
- Tom Hiddleston – The Marvel villain celebrates a birthday on February 9.
- Chloë Grace Moretz – The “Greta” actress was born on February 10.
Emma Roberts – The “American Horror Story” actress was born on February 10.
- Uzo Aduba – The “Orange Is the New Black” actress was born on February 10.
- Elizabeth Banks – The “Pitch Perfect” actress and producer was born on February 10.
- Laura Dern – The “Big Little Lies” actress was born on February 10.
- Stephanie Beatriz – The “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actress was born on February 10.
- Yara Shahidi – The “Grown-ish” actress celebrates a birthday on February 10.
- Natalie Dormer – The “Game of Thrones” actress was born February 11.
- Jennifer Aniston – The famous “Friends” actress was born on February 11.
- Kelly Rowland – The R&B singer and actress celebrates a birthday on February 11.
- Brandy – This real-life Cinderella was born on February 11.
- Alex Borstein – “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” actress celebrates a birthday on February 15.
- The Weeknd – The “Starboy” singer was born on February 16.
- Elizabeth Olsen – The “WandaVision” actress was born on February 16.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – The “500 Days of Summer” actor was born on February 17.
- Michael Jordan – The basketball legend was born on February 17.
- Ed Sheeran – The “Perfect” singer was born on February 17.
- Molly Ringwald – The “Sixteen Candles” actress was born on February 18.
- Dr. Dre – The rapper and entrepreneur was born on February 18.
- John Travolta – The “Grease” actor celebrates a birthday on February 18.
February 8 Zodiac.
Also Read: February 2023 Horoscope
What is the zodiac sign for 8th February Born?
Aquarius Zodiac sign.
Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19) and the Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18)
What is Aquarius’ soulmate?
Aquarius Soulmate Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.
This mutual understanding and adjustment gives them a sense of independence even after being with each other. In this love relationship, these natives don’t have to sacrifice their personal time and space.
What zodiac sign is Aquarius compatible with?
High Aquarius zodiac Compatibility: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius zodiac signs. Aquarius zodiac is the most compatible sign for fellow Air signs Aquarius, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius.
What is Aquarius Zodiac Dates?
Aquarius January 20 – February 18.
Why is the Aquarius sign so special?
As the 11th and penultimate sign of the zodiac chart, Aquarius is actually the final air sign, which means this sign deals with air-related concepts from a macro perspective. Of all the zodiac signs, the Aquarius zodiac sign is undoubtedly the most innovative, progressive, creative, rebellious, and humanitarian.
What are Aquarius natives’ rarest?
As per the research, there are the least amount of births occurring in January and February, making Aquarius zodiac the rarest zodiac sign.
Who do Aquarius usually marry?
A fire sign, Sagittarius zodiac sign is one of the best compatible signs with Aquarius, as these natives both have a sense of passion and love of life that’s contagious. Both of these signs are emotionally really independent and complement each other.
These natives are similar in their enjoyment and happiness of new experiences and adventures,” says Newman.
Who is an Aquarius zodiac’s best friend?
Aquarius zodiac sign have the greatest compatibility with Gemini, Leo and Libra zodiac sign.
How is Aquarius sign as a lover?
An Aquarius born natives in love is like having your best friend around all the time. These natives will make future plans with you. These Aquarius born natives will always be there for you when you need it, and they will always fascinate you with their thoughts, innovation and ideas.
Every now and then, these natives may even surprise you by showing you their softer side.
Are Aquarius natives loyal?
Aquarius sign is a fixed sign, which means these natives are loyal, independent, and stubborn, not exactly a recipe for getting along with the two other notoriously stubborn fixed zodiac signs, Taurus and Scorpio zodiac sign.
What is an Aquarius February 8 Birthday Personality like?
Aquarians natives are highly intellectual, creative, independent and these natives don’t like to be instructed what to do. While these people can be social. Aquarius born natives are not likely to participate in social interactions or meet unless they truly want to.
Aquarius born people are ideas people, they never suffer from a drought of inspiration.
What is Aquarius’ favourite colour?
Power Color – Blue. As a water bearer, these Aquarians bring knowledge to the world, and blue helps them calm, peace and centre them as their ideas and thoughts spiral into a million different directions. Aquarius born natives may try using blue in the bedroom or laundry room as a calming shade.
What is Aquarius zodiacs’ best body part?
Shins, Ankles, Calves, and Circulatory System.
Aquarius native loves to march to the beat of their own drum, pushing the world to its greatest and powerful potential. It’s no surprise for these people that Aquarius zodiac rules the shins, calves and ankles, which are all crucial body parts that allow them to keep on marching!
What makes Aquarius natives happy?
Mental stimulation is one of the primary keys to happiness and joy for Aquarians. Without it, these people quickly become bored and uninterested.
These natives also need plenty of alone time to think and recharge. Finally, being an Aquarius born zodiac usually means being original and a little eccentric.
Are Aquarius honest?
People who are born under this zodiac sign are trustworthy, if only for the fact that they are highly objective and determined. To an Aquarius zodiac native, truth is a matter of fact, not necessarily of morality.
Is Aquarius intelligent?
Aquarius zodiac sign – This sun sign Aquarius tends to filter almost every possible thing around with their intellectual and open mind. These natives are easy goers and always keep themselves alert to red flags and they are able to distance themselves from situations making it easier for them to figure out a solution.
Does Aquarius make good lovers?
Aquarius zodiac natives are free-spirited and their wings want to fly high in the sky. This is a trait and it is the key that makes them great lovers. These natives have a bright mind full of ideas, thoughts and they allow their partners to grow intellectually as well.
How strong is the Aquarius Sign?
This fixed sign is born in the middle of January 20 to February 18 of winter, which contributes to how resilient these natives tend to be. Think about the Sansa Stark of the zodiac chart or wheel, because Aquarius’ zodiac traits include being fearless, independent, freedom and strong.
What is Aquarius’ dream job?
Aquarius born natives are naturally drawn to scientific and technological work and, as an electrician, computer technician and software engineer. These natives will be able to work with cutting-edge tools, software, programming and design to solve problems and, as always, help others.
How do Aquarius show their love?
An Aquarius born native in love is like having your best friend around all the time. These natives will make future plans with you, these people will always be there for you when you need it.
These natives will always fascinate you with their ideas and thoughts. Every now and then, these people may even surprise you by showing you their softer side.
Final Thoughts on 8 February Birthday
We have provided all information that are related to 8 February birthday born in terms of popular celebrities birthday, historical events, zodiac traits for the people born on this day.
Thanks for reading and sharing February 8 famous birthdays and historical events related.
Leave a Reply