27 February birthdays – In this post, you will read all about the 27 February born famous personalities, celebrities and popular events. In this article, you will get more information about Special days in February 27 including, Anosmia Awareness Day, Clean Monday, Dominican Republic Independence Day,
International Polar Bear Day, National Albert Day, National Kahlua Day and more.
Let’s ready to read all about 27 February Birthdays & Why February 27 is a Special Day?
27 February Birthdays Celebrities
February 27 is the 58th day of the Gregorian Calendar year. There are 307 days remaining until the end of the year (308 days in leap years). Let’s see more about 27 February birthday natives. Here are some of the popular people celebrating birthdays Feb 27, including, James Worthy, Barbara Babcock, Johnny Van Zant, Lindsey Morgan, Noah Emmerich, Chelsea Clinton and Timothy Spall.
On This Day February 27
What Happened On February 27
- 2010 – A massive earthquake strikes Chile.
- 2002 – A Muslim mob set fire to a train carrying Hindu pilgrims.
- 1943 – Non-violent protests in Berlin prevent the deportation of 2000 jews.
- 1933 – Germany’s parliament building is set on fire.
- 1932 – The neutron is discovered.
Births On February 27
- 1994 – Hou Yifan – Chinese chess player.
- 1934 – Ralph Nader – American lawyer, author, activist.
- 1932 – Elizabeth Taylor – English/American actress.
- 1902 – John Steinbeck – American author, Nobel Prize laureate.
- 1807 – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow – American poet.
Deaths On February 27,
- 2011 – Frank Buckles – American soldier
- 2008 – William F. Buckley, Jr. – American publisher, author, founded the National Review.
- 2002 – Spike Milligan – Indian/Irish actor, singer, screenwriter, author.
- 1989 – Konrad Lorenz – Austrian zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate.
- 1936 – Ivan Pavlov – Russian physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate.
February 27 Special Days
- Anosmia Awareness Day
- Clean Monday
- Dominican Republic Independence Day
- International Polar Bear Day
- National Albert Day
- National Kahlua Day
- National Pokemon Day
- National Protein day
- National Strawberry Day
- National Susan Day
- No Brainer Day
- No Brainer Day
- Orthodox Lent
- Retro Day
- Special Operations Forces Day
- Special Operations Forces Day
- The Big Breakfast Day
- World NGO Day
- Museum Advocacy Days
- National Invasive Species Awareness Week
- National Pasty Week
- Telecommuter Appreciation Week
27th February Famous Celebrities Birthdays
- Bryton Myler, 18 YouTube Star
- Cesar Pantoja, 19 TikTok Star
- Garrett Overboe, 21 TikTok Star
- Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011) Movie Actress
- JWoww, 37 Reality Star
- Steven Fernandez, 22 Skateboarder
- Peter Andre, 49 Pop Singer
- Josh Groban, 41 Pop Singer
- Jenny Boyd, 31 TV Actress
- Lindsey Morgan, 32 TV Actress
- Ten, 26 Pop Singer
- Zoe Olivia, 17 TikTok Star
- Theo Stevenson, 24 Movie Actor
- brenttelevision, 22 TikTok Star
- Kara Buchanan, 31 YouTube Star
- Rozonda Thomas, 51 R&B Singer
- Kate Mara, 39 Movie Actress
- Cale Saurage, 24 TikTok Star
- Shen Yue, 25 TV Actress
- James Yammouni, 26 YouTube Star
- Ziwerekoru Fumudoh, 30 Comedian
- Whitney Simmons, 29 YouTube Star
- Chelsea Clinton, 42 Family Member
- Money Man, 36 Rapper
- Paris Brosnan, 21 Family Member
- Tony Kim, 19 TikTok Star
- Brittany Ashton Holmes, 33 Movie Actress
- Kris Fade, 42 Radio Host
- Shany Monroy, 22 YouTube Star
- Daniela Marder, 13 TV Actress
- Vivian Aronson, 44 TikTok Star
- Camila Coelho, 34 YouTube Star
- Callum Wilson, 30 Soccer Player
- Oscar Grant (1986-2009) 35
- KAROKUL, 18 YouTube Star
- Batsheva Weinstein, 29 TikTok Star
- Nathan C. Henry, 31 Reality Star
- Tony Gonzalez, 46 Football Player
- Bobby V, 42 R&B Singer
- Daniel Gibson, 36 Basketball Player
- Kelly Breeding, 33 Pop Singer
- Evelyn Ortiz, 18 Instagram Star
- John Steinbeck (1902-1968) Novelist
- Coco Van Dijk, 22 Instagram Star
- P.M. Seymour, 32 Voice Actor
- Shyra Crenshaw, 24 YouTube Star
- Callum Mortimer, 25 YouTube Star
- Grant Show, 60 TV Actor.
Pisces Zodiac Born Celebrates Between February 19 to March 20
1. Rihanna (February 20, 1988)
2. Justin Bieber (March 1, 1994)
3. Drew Barrymore (February 22, 1975)
4. Dakota Fanning (February 23, 1994)
5. Jessica Biel (March 3, 1982)
6. Emily Blunt (February 23, 1983)
7. Millie Bobby Brown (February 19, 2004)
8. Shaquille O’Neal (March 6, 1972)
9. Queen Latifah (March 18, 1970)
10. Rashida Jones (February 25, 1976)
11. Eva Longoria (March 15, 1975)
12. Kesha (March 1, 1987)
13. Camila Cabello (March 3, 1997)
14. Catherine O’Hara (March 4, 1954)
15. Carrie Underwood (March 10, 1983)
16. Antoni Porowski (March 14, 1984)
17. Simone Biles (March 14, 1997)
18. Rebel Wilson (March 2, 1980)
19. Adam Levine (March 18, 1979)
20. Olivia Rodrigo (February 20, 2003)
21. Kumail Nanjiani (February 21, 1978)
22. Kristin Davis (February 23, 1965)
23. Bad Bunny (March 10, 1994).
Related: Pisces Horoscope
Pisces Zodiac Sign Personality
Pisces natives are highly creative and imaginative, creative, Walker reports, as well as compassionate and loving. Their emotional and sensitivity factor is high, that is helping them to remain in tune with other people but also leaving them vulnerable to criticism, worrying a lot about the effect that their actions and activities might have on others.
Pisces born people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, shart, smart and emotionally aware. Pisces born natives’ characters are regarded for being among the most sympathetic of the zodiac signs, and these people will go to great lengths to ensure the happiness of those around them. They’re also creative and imaginative.
Is 19 February Aquarius or Pisces?
Pisces sign is the twelfth astrological sign of the zodiac spanning 19 February – 20 March. The Pisces also a water sign – the others being Scorpio and Cancer zodiac signs. Pisces zodiac sign symbol is the fish.
What are Pisces natives’ weaknesses?
Pisces natives weakness is the ability to lose themselves when in love. If you ever find a Pisces natives in true love, they become extremely vulnerable, aggressive and give it their all. This is why, these natives, often, end up getting hurt, tension and disappointed.
Who should Pisces marry?
Pisces sign can find their soulmate in these three zodiac signs, including Taurus, Virgo, and Cancer zodiac sign. Pisces and Taurus zodiac sign value love and affection. These natives are both believers of a long-lasting relationship, efforts and work hard to keep it.
Both of their values, skills and knowledge are the same, so their shared values can be their strong point.
What’s Pisces’ worst match?
Worst: Aries zodiac sign (March 21 — April 19)
But there are other areas or zodiac signs where these two signs don’t match up as well. Neptune ruled Pisces sign is much more emotional than Mars ruled Aries zodiac sign, and conflicts between these two zodiac signs can leave one side (Pisces) in tears while the other side (Aries) fumes.
Who should a Pisces not marry?
Low Pisces zodiac Compatibility: Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius zodiac signs. Four star signs are known for having low Pisces zodiac compatibility. These are Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aquarius zodiac signs.
What attracts Pisces the most?
Pisces zodiac are attracted to artists and dreamers who express their creativity within their dreams, music, love and romance. At the end of the day, Pisces love to be in love and romance, so boundless adoration is an essential component of any relationship such as love and romance.
What do Pisces natives dislike?
Pisces natives hate being pushed, given ultimatums and threats. Where an Aries zodiac would rise to the challenge – maybe even get excited at the prospect – your Pisces natives will withdraw. Pisces sign has a fragile disposition and needs a lot of down time.
What problems does the Pisces zodiac have?
Pisces born natives tend to have a delicate constitution that does not easily fight off disease. These natives are vulnerable to colds, sinus trouble, headache and water retention in the body.
Pisces natives have sensitive, emotional personalities, and illnesses are frequently emotional nature. These natives may suffer from corn and bunions.
What age will Pisces find love?
19 years old
The romantic Pisces natives will find their perfect match at 19 years old. Falling in love at the young age of 19 means that this love and romance will have intense meaning for them and will be accompanied by overwhelming emotions.
Pisces natives will treat their love story no less than an old-fashioned romance.
Can a Pisces stay single?
Pisces natives just love to love, While Pisces natives are “romantic to the core,” they feel incomplete without a significant other. So expect these people to never be single for long.
Can Pisces be trusted?
These natives are honest, loyal and trustworthy people and it’s very rare that they might betray or disappoint you at any given time. A Pisces zodiac natives is again one of the most trustworthy zodiac signs. He or she sticks by their loved one’s or soulmate’s side. These natives will listen to your secrets and will make sure nothing goes out.
What do Pisces worry about?
A Pisces zodiac is also a victim of high stress levels. These natives worry too much about everything. These people rarely find themselves at peace because they take stress for every minor thing.
Is Pisces lucky in love?
Pisces born natives are particularly not the ones who sit back and analyse the situation for evaluating good or bad things. These people just go for it and think later. They are very romantic, love, affection and when it comes to love, there are no boundaries and it is hard for them to control their emotions. This nature is always loved by everyone they are with.
Do Pisces need a partner?
Pisces natives in love are one of the most emotional of all the signs. Extremely intuitive and sensitive nature, they seek romantic love, affection and need a soulmate. This can be very beautiful for the partner or soulmate of a Pisces, as their deep love and empathy makes for a very special bond.
All in all, Pisces natives in love are passionate and intense.
Do Pisces like money?
Pisces is also concerned very much about giving their wealth to people in need since they are eternally compassionate. These natives aren’t very interested in riches. These people pay greater attention to their aspirations and life goals and dreams in most cases. Nonetheless, these people are fortunate to make ample money to support themselves.
Final Thoughts on 27 February Birthday
We have provided all information that is related to the 27th February birthday born in terms of popular celebrities birthday, historical events, and zodiac traits for the people born on this day.
Thanks for reading and sharing February 27 famous birthdays and historical events related.
Leave a Reply