26 February birthdays – In this post, you will read all about the 26 February born famous personalities, celebrities and popular events. In this article, you will get more information about Special days in February 26 including, Black Lives Matter Day, Carnival Day, Carpe Diem Day, For Pete’s Sake Day and more.
Let’s ready to read all about 26 February Birthdays & Why February 26 is a Special Day?
26 February Birthdays Celebrities
February 26 is the 57th day of the Gregorian Calendar year. There are 308 days remaining until the end of the year (309 days in leap years). Let’s see more about 26 February birthday natives. Here are some of the popular people celebrating birthdays Feb 26, including, Actor and director Bill Duke is 79. Actor Marta Kristen is 77. Singer Mitch Ryder is 77. Keyboardist Jonathan Cain of Journey is 72 and more.
On This Day February 26
What Happened On February 26th
- 1993 – A car bomb explodes below the World Trade Center in New York.
- 1991 – The world’s first web browser is presented to the public.
- 1920 – The first German Expressionist film is premiered.
- 1917 – The world’s first jazz record is created.
- 1909 – A color motion picture is shown to the general public for the first time.
Births On February 26
- 1954 – Recep Tayyip Erdoğan – Turkish politician, 25th Prime Minister of Turkey.
- 1932 – Johnny Cash – American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor.
- 1928 – Ariel Sharon – Israeli general, politician, 11th Prime Minister of Israel
- 1852 – John Harvey Kellogg – American surgeon, co-created Corn flakes.
- 1802 – Victor Hugo – French author, poet, playwright.
Deaths On February 26
- 1994 – Bill Hicks – American comedian
- 1989 – Roy Eldridge – American trumpet player
- 1981 – Robert Aickman – English author
- 1966 – Vinayak – Damodar Savarkar – Indian politician
- 1821 – Joseph de Maistre – French diplomat.
February 26 Special Days
- Black Lives Matter Day
- Carnival Day
- Carpe Diem Day
- For Pete’s Sake Day
- International Tongue Twister Contest Day
- Kuwait Liberation Day
- Letter to an Elder Day
- Levi Strauss Day
- National Pistachio Day
- National Saul Day
- Orthodox Forgiveness Sunday
- Tell a Fairy Tale Day
- Thermos Bottle Day
- Jewish Book Week
- Peace Corps Week
26th February Famous Celebrities Birthdays
- Duke Dennis, 28 YouTube Star
- Hannah Meloche, 21 YouTube Star
- Luca Schaefer-Charlton, 18 TikTok Star
- Eva Cudmore, 19 TikTok Star
- Yeat, 22 Rapper
- Aisha Mian, 21 TikTok Star
- Johnny Cash (1932-2003) Country Singer
- Tiffany Rockelle, 41 Family Member
- Jed Barker, 20 Instagram Star
- Azra Mian, 21 YouTube Star
- JiffPom, 12 Dog
- Luke Abercrombie, 22 YouTube Star
- Erykah Badu, 51 R&B Singer
- CL, 31 Rapper
- Jamal Musiala, 19 Soccer Player
- Brittany Renner, 30 Instagram Star
- Taylor Dooley, 29 Movie Actress
- Lex I, 24 YouTube Star
- Antonela Roccuzzo, 34 Instagram Star
- miranda rae, 20 TikTok Star
- Hope Pitman, 19 TikTok Star
- Nate Ruess, 40 Pop Singer
- Darius Marcell, 19 TV Actor
- Juliet Simms, 36 Pop Singer
- Cheese, 27 Twitch Star
- Mark Wiens, 36 YouTube Star
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 68 Politician
- Peyton Kemp, 14 Instagram Star
- Michael McCrudden, 36 YouTube Star
- Will Darbyshire, 29 YouTube Star
- Mikey Fusco, 23 Dancer
- Sage Linder, 21 Dancer
- Carlos Esparza, 32 TV Actor
- DeRay Davis, 40 Comedian
- Teresa Palmer, 36 Movie Actress
- DG Star, 15 YouTube Star
- Michael Bolton, 69 Rock Singer
- Misha Grimes, 23 YouTube Star
- Emily Norris, 39 YouTube Star
- Demet Ozdemir, 30 TV Actress
- Mariah Linney, 23 Basketball Player
- Kayla Davis, 34 Instagram Star
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, 49 Soccer Player
- Landon Wallace, 14 YouTube Star
- Brian Shaw, 40 Weight Lifter
- Slimmy B, 25 Rapper
- Abdullah Ali, 19 TikTok Star
- Crystal Kay, 36 Pop Singer.
Pisces Zodiac Born Celebrates Between February 19 to March 20
1. Rihanna (February 20, 1988)
2. Justin Bieber (March 1, 1994)
3. Drew Barrymore (February 22, 1975)
4. Dakota Fanning (February 23, 1994)
5. Jessica Biel (March 3, 1982)
6. Emily Blunt (February 23, 1983)
7. Millie Bobby Brown (February 19, 2004)
8. Shaquille O’Neal (March 6, 1972)
9. Queen Latifah (March 18, 1970)
10. Rashida Jones (February 25, 1976)
11. Eva Longoria (March 15, 1975)
12. Kesha (March 1, 1987)
13. Camila Cabello (March 3, 1997)
14. Catherine O’Hara (March 4, 1954)
15. Carrie Underwood (March 10, 1983)
16. Antoni Porowski (March 14, 1984)
17. Simone Biles (March 14, 1997)
18. Rebel Wilson (March 2, 1980)
19. Adam Levine (March 18, 1979)
20. Olivia Rodrigo (February 20, 2003)
21. Kumail Nanjiani (February 21, 1978)
22. Kristin Davis (February 23, 1965)
23. Bad Bunny (March 10, 1994).
Related: Pisces Horoscope
Pisces Zodiac Sign Personality
Pisces natives are highly creative and imaginative, creative, Walker reports, as well as compassionate and loving. Their emotional and sensitivity factor is high, that is helping them to remain in tune with other people but also leaving them vulnerable to criticism, worrying a lot about the effect that their actions and activities might have on others.
Pisces born people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, shart, smart and emotionally aware. Pisces born natives’ characters are regarded for being among the most sympathetic of the zodiac signs, and these people will go to great lengths to ensure the happiness of those around them. They’re also creative and imaginative.
Is 19 February Aquarius or Pisces?
Pisces sign is the twelfth astrological sign of the zodiac spanning 19 February – 20 March. The Pisces also a water sign – the others being Scorpio and Cancer zodiac signs. Pisces zodiac sign symbol is the fish.
What are Pisces natives’ weaknesses?
Pisces natives weakness is the ability to lose themselves when in love. If you ever find a Pisces natives in true love, they become extremely vulnerable, aggressive and give it their all. This is why, these natives, often, end up getting hurt, tension and disappointed.
Who should Pisces marry?
Pisces sign can find their soulmate in these three zodiac signs, including Taurus, Virgo, and Cancer zodiac sign. Pisces and Taurus zodiac sign value love and affection. These natives are both believers of a long-lasting relationship, efforts and work hard to keep it.
Both of their values, skills and knowledge are the same, so their shared values can be their strong point.
What’s Pisces’ worst match?
Worst: Aries zodiac sign (March 21 — April 19)
But there are other areas or zodiac signs where these two signs don’t match up as well. Neptune ruled Pisces sign is much more emotional than Mars ruled Aries zodiac sign, and conflicts between these two zodiac signs can leave one side (Pisces) in tears while the other side (Aries) fumes.
Who should a Pisces not marry?
Low Pisces zodiac Compatibility: Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius zodiac signs. Four star signs are known for having low Pisces zodiac compatibility. These are Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aquarius zodiac signs.
What attracts Pisces the most?
Pisces zodiac are attracted to artists and dreamers who express their creativity within their dreams, music, love and romance. At the end of the day, Pisces love to be in love and romance, so boundless adoration is an essential component of any relationship such as love and romance.
What do Pisces natives dislike?
Pisces natives hate being pushed, given ultimatums and threats. Where an Aries zodiac would rise to the challenge – maybe even get excited at the prospect – your Pisces natives will withdraw. Pisces sign has a fragile disposition and needs a lot of down time.
What problems does the Pisces zodiac have?
Pisces born natives tend to have a delicate constitution that does not easily fight off disease. These natives are vulnerable to colds, sinus trouble, headache and water retention in the body.
Pisces natives have sensitive, emotional personalities, and illnesses are frequently emotional nature. These natives may suffer from corn and bunions.
What age will Pisces find love?
19 years old
The romantic Pisces natives will find their perfect match at 19 years old. Falling in love at the young age of 19 means that this love and romance will have intense meaning for them and will be accompanied by overwhelming emotions.
Pisces natives will treat their love story no less than an old-fashioned romance.
Can a Pisces stay single?
Pisces natives just love to love, While Pisces natives are “romantic to the core,” they feel incomplete without a significant other. So expect these people to never be single for long.
Can Pisces be trusted?
These natives are honest, loyal and trustworthy people and it’s very rare that they might betray or disappoint you at any given time. A Pisces zodiac natives is again one of the most trustworthy zodiac signs. He or she sticks by their loved one’s or soulmate’s side. These natives will listen to your secrets and will make sure nothing goes out.
What do Pisces worry about?
A Pisces zodiac is also a victim of high stress levels. These natives worry too much about everything. These people rarely find themselves at peace because they take stress for every minor thing.
Is Pisces lucky in love?
Pisces born natives are particularly not the ones who sit back and analyse the situation for evaluating good or bad things. These people just go for it and think later. They are very romantic, love, affection and when it comes to love, there are no boundaries and it is hard for them to control their emotions. This nature is always loved by everyone they are with.
Do Pisces need a partner?
Pisces natives in love are one of the most emotional of all the signs. Extremely intuitive and sensitive nature, they seek romantic love, affection and need a soulmate. This can be very beautiful for the partner or soulmate of a Pisces, as their deep love and empathy makes for a very special bond.
All in all, Pisces natives in love are passionate and intense.
Do Pisces like money?
Pisces is also concerned very much about giving their wealth to people in need since they are eternally compassionate. These natives aren’t very interested in riches. These people pay greater attention to their aspirations and life goals and dreams in most cases. Nonetheless, these people are fortunate to make ample money to support themselves.
Final Thoughts on 26 February Birthday
We have provided all information that is related to the 26th February birthday born in terms of popular celebrities birthday, historical events, and zodiac traits for the people born on this day.
Thanks for reading and sharing February 26 famous birthdays and historical events related.