23 February birthdays – In this post, you will read all about the 23 February born famous personalities, celebrities and popular events. In this article, you will get more information about Special days in February 23 including, Curling Is Cool Day, Defence of the Fatherland Day, Defender of the Fatherland Day, Diesel Engine Day, Digital Learning Day, Guyana Republic Day and more.
Let’s ready to read all about 23rd February Birthdays & Why February 23 is a Special Day?
23 February Birthdays Celebrities
February 23 is the 54th day of the Gregorian Calendar year. There are 311 days remaining until the end of the year (312 days in leap years). Let’s see more about 23 February birthday natives. Here are some of the popular people celebrating birthdays Feb 23, including, Aziz Ansari, Ed “Too Tall” Jones, Fred Biletnikoff, Michael Wilton, Residente and Josh Gad.
On This Day February 23
What Happened On February 23,
- 1954 – The first mass inoculation against polio is conducted.
- 1947 – The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) begins operating.
- 1941 – Glenn T. Seaborg and his team chemically identify Plutonium.
- 1917 – The February Revolution begins in Russia.
- 1455 – The Gutenberg Bible is published.
Births On February 23
- 1983 – Mido – Egyptian footballer.
- 1929 – Alexy II of Moscow – Estonian/Russian patriarch.
- 1899 – Erich Kästner – German author, poet
- 1868 – W. E. B. Du Bois – American sociologist, historian, activist.
- 1685 – George Frideric Handel – German/English composer.
Deaths On February 23
- 1965 – Stan Laurel – English actor, comedian
- 1934 – Edward Elgar – English composer
- 1855 – Carl Friedrich Gauss – German mathematician.
- 1848 – John Quincy Adams – American politician, 6th President of the United States.
- 1821 – John Keats – English poet
February 23 Special Days
- Curling Is Cool Day
- Defence of the Fatherland Day
- Defender of the Fatherland Day
- Diesel Engine Day
- Digital Learning Day
- Guyana Republic Day
- International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
- Launceston Cup
- National Banana Bread Day
- National Chili Day
- National Day Brunei
- National Day of Brunei Darussalam
- National Dog Biscuit Day
- National Hospitality Workers Appreciation Day
- National Rationalization Day
- National Rudy Day
- National Tile Day
- National Toast Day
- Pinocchio Day
- Play Tennis Day
- The Emperor’s Birthday
- The Great American Spit Out
- Tootsie Roll Day
- World Understanding and Peace Day
23rd February Famous Celebrities Birthdays
- Desiree Montoya, 17 Instagram Star
- Azzyland, 31 YouTube Star
- Zadie Hope Zamolo, 9 months Family Member
- Dakota Fanning, 28 Movie Actress
- Bailey Dedrick, 17 YouTube Star
- Emily Blunt, 39 Movie Actress
- Nyema, 23 Instagram Star
- DJ Panton, 10 YouTube Star
- Jenna Arend, 22 YouTube Star
- Regie Macalino, 21 TikTok Star
- Darian Orlando, 24 YouTube Star
- Josh Gad, 41 Stage Actor
- Badazzflo, 23 TikTok Star
- Katiana Kay, 19 Instagram Star
- Niecy Nash, 52 TV Actress
- Sarah Urie, 35 Instagram Star
- Bryanthediamond, 22 TikTok Star
- Skylar Grey, 36 Pop Singer
- Clay LaBrant, 22 Instagram Star
- Parker Marriott, 20 YouTube Star
- Jazlyn Mychelle, 20 Instagram Star
- Boffy, 17 YouTube Star
- Samara Weaving, 30 TV Actress
- D’Angelo Russell, 26 Basketball Player
- Carl Chiasson, 26 TikTok Star
- Andrew Wiggins, 27 Basketball Player
- Aziz Ansari, 39 TV Actor
- Olivia Palmer, 22 YouTube Star
- Carlos Casimiro, 30 Soccer Player
- Kamenashi Kazuya, 36 TV Actor
- Emilia Jones, 20 TV Actress
- Robert Topala, 35 Game Designer
- Sierra Kai, 19 TikTok Star
- Jamal Murray, 25 Basketball Player
- Nick Rowley, 26 TikTok Star
- Jhonny Rivera, 48 World Music Singer
- Nikki Blackketter, 32 YouTube Star
- Julian Martel, 22 Pop Singer
- Peja Anne, 12 YouTube Star
- Kasey McKellar, 25 TV Actor
- Layla Lemmens, 23 TikTok Star
- Simone Whitmore, 55 Doctor
- Mia Michaels, 56 Choreographer
- Jillian Ward, 17 TV Actress
- PPOMO, 30 YouTube Star
- Sophia Abraham, 13 Reality Star
- Victor Boyce, 60 Instagram Star
- Black Kray, 28 Rapper.
Pisces Zodiac Born Celebrates Between February 19 to March 20
1. Rihanna (February 20, 1988)
2. Justin Bieber (March 1, 1994)
3. Drew Barrymore (February 22, 1975)
4. Dakota Fanning (February 23, 1994)
5. Jessica Biel (March 3, 1982)
6. Emily Blunt (February 23, 1983)
7. Millie Bobby Brown (February 19, 2004)
8. Shaquille O’Neal (March 6, 1972)
9. Queen Latifah (March 18, 1970)
10. Rashida Jones (February 25, 1976)
11. Eva Longoria (March 15, 1975)
12. Kesha (March 1, 1987)
13. Camila Cabello (March 3, 1997)
14. Catherine O’Hara (March 4, 1954)
15. Carrie Underwood (March 10, 1983)
16. Antoni Porowski (March 14, 1984)
17. Simone Biles (March 14, 1997)
18. Rebel Wilson (March 2, 1980)
19. Adam Levine (March 18, 1979)
20. Olivia Rodrigo (February 20, 2003)
21. Kumail Nanjiani (February 21, 1978)
22. Kristin Davis (February 23, 1965)
23. Bad Bunny (March 10, 1994).
Related: Pisces Horoscope
Pisces Zodiac Sign Personality
Pisces natives are highly creative and imaginative, creative, Walker reports, as well as compassionate and loving. Their emotional and sensitivity factor is high, that is helping them to remain in tune with other people but also leaving them vulnerable to criticism, worrying a lot about the effect that their actions and activities might have on others.
Pisces born people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, shart, smart and emotionally aware. Pisces born natives’ characters are regarded for being among the most sympathetic of the zodiac signs, and these people will go to great lengths to ensure the happiness of those around them. They’re also creative and imaginative.
Is 19 February Aquarius or Pisces?
Pisces sign is the twelfth astrological sign of the zodiac spanning 19 February – 20 March. The Pisces also a water sign – the others being Scorpio and Cancer zodiac signs. Pisces zodiac sign symbol is the fish.
What are Pisces natives’ weaknesses?
Pisces natives weakness is the ability to lose themselves when in love. If you ever find a Pisces natives in true love, they become extremely vulnerable, aggressive and give it their all. This is why, these natives, often, end up getting hurt, tension and disappointed.
Who should Pisces marry?
Pisces sign can find their soulmate in these three zodiac signs, including Taurus, Virgo, and Cancer zodiac sign. Pisces and Taurus zodiac sign value love and affection. These natives are both believers of a long-lasting relationship, efforts and work hard to keep it.
Both of their values, skills and knowledge are the same, so their shared values can be their strong point.
What’s Pisces’ worst match?
Worst: Aries zodiac sign (March 21 — April 19)
But there are other areas or zodiac signs where these two signs don’t match up as well. Neptune ruled Pisces sign is much more emotional than Mars ruled Aries zodiac sign, and conflicts between these two zodiac signs can leave one side (Pisces) in tears while the other side (Aries) fumes.
Who should a Pisces not marry?
Low Pisces zodiac Compatibility: Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aquarius zodiac signs. Four star signs are known for having low Pisces zodiac compatibility. These are Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aquarius zodiac signs.
What attracts Pisces the most?
Pisces zodiac are attracted to artists and dreamers who express their creativity within their dreams, music, love and romance. At the end of the day, Pisces love to be in love and romance, so boundless adoration is an essential component of any relationship such as love and romance.
What do Pisces natives dislike?
Pisces natives hate being pushed, given ultimatums and threats. Where an Aries zodiac would rise to the challenge – maybe even get excited at the prospect – your Pisces natives will withdraw. Pisces sign has a fragile disposition and needs a lot of down time.
What problems does the Pisces zodiac have?
Pisces born natives tend to have a delicate constitution that does not easily fight off disease. These natives are vulnerable to colds, sinus trouble, headache and water retention in the body.
Pisces natives have sensitive, emotional personalities, and illnesses are frequently emotionally natured. These natives may suffer from corn and bunions.
What age will Pisces find love?
19 years old
The romantic Pisces natives will find their perfect match at 19 years old. Falling in love at the young age of 19 means that this love and romance will have intense meaning for them and will be accompanied by overwhelming emotions.
Pisces natives will treat their love story no less than an old-fashioned romance.
Can a Pisces stay single?
Pisces natives just love to love, While Pisces natives are “romantic to the core,” they feel incomplete without a significant other. So expect these people to never be single for long.
Can Pisces be trusted?
These natives are honest, loyal and trustworthy people and it’s very rare that they might betray or disappoint you at any given time. A Pisces zodiac natives is again one of the most trustworthy zodiac signs. He or she sticks by their loved one’s or soulmate’s side. These natives will listen to your secrets and will make sure nothing goes out.
What do Pisces worry about?
A Pisces zodiac is also a victim of high stress levels. These natives worry too much about everything. These people rarely find themselves at peace because they take stress for every minor thing.
Is Pisces lucky in love?
Pisces born natives are particularly not the ones who sit back and analyse the situation for evaluating good or bad things. These people just go for it and think later. They are very romantic, love, affection and when it comes to love, there are no boundaries and it is hard for them to control their emotions. This nature is always loved by everyone they are with.
Do Pisces need a partner?
Pisces natives in love are one of the most emotional of all the signs. Extremely intuitive and sensitive nature, they seek romantic love, affection and need a soulmate. This can be very beautiful for the partner or soulmate of a Pisces, as their deep love and empathy makes for a very special bond.
All in all, Pisces natives in love are passionate and intense.
Do Pisces like money?
Pisces is also concerned very much about giving their wealth to people in need since they are eternally compassionate. These natives aren’t very interested in riches. These people pay greater attention to their aspirations and life goals and dreams in most cases. Nonetheless, these people are fortunate to make ample money to support themselves.
Final Thoughts on 23 February Birthday
We have provided all information that is related to the 23rd February birthday born in terms of popular celebrities birthday, historical events, and zodiac traits for the people born on this day.
Thanks for reading and sharing February 23 famous birthdays and historical events related.